When the sky rained and washed down with an intensity that often, so as to make some point basin area submerged in flood water inundated at least or. For car owners, automotive insurance so the official flagship to anticipate the problems that caused the flood.
But, are you sure the auto insurance policy that took the flooding problem? Prepare a moment to read the terms and conditions apply. This is important, so you don't get stuck on words that always saves a million contract in the sense of an insurance policy.
Here are a few things you must look for in Your insurance policy:
1. Take special time to pay attention to and read back the contents of the policy. It is very important to find out if your insurance covers the insured car damage already caused flooding. In insurance, it is known by the term ' extension '.
2. If the extension is not included into the flood insurance coverage you purchase, we recommend you immediately contact the insurance company and request related to add it into your insurance.
3. for those who already have an expansion of the flood, should not thus free down the flooded streets. Remember, the better to prevent than cure.
4. even though it already has extended the flood, there are some things that could have dismissed the claims, such as imposing the break through flood or drive without official papers. That is the importance of reading and understanding the content of the policy.
5. in order not to place the misunderstanding between you and the insurance company causing the claim is denied, you can ask for the contents of the policy to the insurance officer in more detail.
Subscribe by Email
Whether Automotive Insurance Will Cover Car Problems Due To Flooding?
4/ 5Oleh Asyifa Indania